(This) Man's Best Friend

(This) Man's Best Friend
The Mighty Titan 2003-2011

Friday, March 26, 2010

Conception


Creation. Beginnings. A new birth.

Welcome to the first posting of Titan's Tale. Long over due.

I have been contemplating Titan having his own blog for some time. Many people have asked for it, and wondered why I didn't create this sooner. Others, well, didn't give a crap. Personally, I didn't think I would have the time, or the inclination, or even the writing ability. I still may not, but we shall see.

If only I could get Titan to write this stuff. Although, he will provide lots of input.

My thought is to regularly post the daily happenings around Titan's domain. It can be quite entertaining around here, and it's usually centered around this big, orange beastie. Oh, and one of his many, multi-colored bumpy balls.

Family, politics, running, the military, are all on the agenda. Nothing's sacred.

Just don't blame the editor.......





2 comments:

  1. Who would have thought that this sweet, withdrawn looking pup would turn into TITAN THE GREAT! This photo reminds me of a cartoon strip where some soft puppy sees himself as a snarling threat. Love, love, LOVE your dog!
    ...Annette

    ReplyDelete