(This) Man's Best Friend

(This) Man's Best Friend
The Mighty Titan 2003-2011

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Gnome More


Everywhere I look in our yard are these little, ugly, plaster old men. They give me the creeps. Even Titan doesn't like them invading his domain, so he pees on them. But they're still here.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think they could multiply on their own. Now that would really freak me out. Little old men having gay, plaster sex in my yard. Where's that armed Sarah Palin when I need her?

Oh well, I'll just hope Titan's constant wetting of these demonic statues will eventually make them melt. I just want to hear one of them scream out:

"I'm melting! melting! Oh, what a world! Who would have thought a big ass Mastiff like you could destroy our wickedness?"
UA-15499293-1

1 comment:

  1. My neighbor has those evil little guys in her yard..one day one decided to travel and we found it sitting in the yard on the corner...they scare me! Irish_heartbeat

    ReplyDelete