(This) Man's Best Friend

(This) Man's Best Friend
The Mighty Titan 2003-2011

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Training, a Shih Tzu


Titan doesn't care much for little dogs, especially ones that are plain stupid. Like the one in Utah that got run over by a train........... twice in the same day.

I think this damn dog was on a suicide mission, and failed....miserably. He jumped in front of a train, with no luck. Then, as the same train conductor was later returning, hits the same dog, again, and the dog still lives.

Seems the train driver went back after work, found the dazed dog, and is nursing him back to health. Physical health anyway. The dog may need mental healthcare, in my opinion.

Besides being a dumb dog, he is one lucky dog.

All I know is I'd be taking "Shit-Sue" to Vegas with me....
UA-15499293-1

No comments:

Post a Comment